Fading Colors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fading Colors RPG

~ private rpg ~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Charlotte "Charlie" Lebedev

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pakih
Admin
Pakih

Charlotte "Charlie" Lebedev Empty
PostSubject: Charlotte "Charlie" Lebedev   Charlotte "Charlie" Lebedev EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 6:02 am

"I didn't choose to be this way, but that doesn't mean I fear to take advantage of the perks"
Charlotte "Charlie" Lebedev Digita10

First name: Charlotte
Nickname: Charlie
Surname: Lebedev
Artist name: Odile / Black Swan
Birthday: July 30.

LOOKS

Hairstyle: Long waves, usually somewhat ruffy and untamed
Hair Color: Dark, ashy brown
Eye Color: Brown-green
Body Type: Tall, athletic
Clothing Style: Usually sporty and/or comfortable, but thanks to her tall and atheltic physique she manages to look elegant
Description:
- Daily Life:
Although she is quite popular, Charlotte doesn't dress fancily. She can't afford designer brands and frankly, doesn't need them. In her free time she enjoys jeans and hoodies, but doesn't mind wearing a dress. Her makeup skills are advanced enough for the basics, but she can go all out for fancy events. On days of gymnastics practice she wears her long waves in a bun, but usually she keeps them open to do whatever they want.

- Odile:
The first thing you might notice is the shimmering dress. It seems too short to protect her, but getting closer you notice that the silver and black tutu is made out of iron spikes, alternating between black and silver. So is the chest piece, which incorporates a black crystal, shimmering slightly green. To grant her more protection the skirt can unfold and wrap around her legs, forming a tight metal body suit as it connects to the heeled metal boots. However, her arms and collar stay unprotected from the armor, only wrapped in green laces. On her head is the most prominent part of her costume, the headpiece of a swan which she can pull down to see through, protect her identity and provide target lock. The head piece is not closed up like a helmet so her hair is visible in a ponytail.

moar picz:

CHARACTER

Attributes:
- Straightforward
- Kind
- Selfless, protective
- Smart
- Independant

- Gymnastics (Horizontal bar)
- Movies, series

Dislikes:
- Politics
- Authority

Goals: Protecting anyone from the same fate as hers
Fears: Dark waters
Characterization:
Charlotte seems quite unapproachable. Not unfriendly, very much the opposite, but to most people she seems out of reach, maybe because she is usually quiet unless talked to. Once you get to know her she makes for a very good friend as she is humorous, kind and always willing to put others before her. That doesn't mean she's easily used though as she knows how to speak up for herself, and will always do that. Sometimes she sounds sarcastic, but she never means to offend anyone. Even though thanks to her sarcastic self she is akways up for some fun, she knows very well when to be serious. One thing she takes very seriously is studying and she will let almost nothing get in her way of achieving good grades - which is not too hard for her, she is smart by nature and will often use intellect as a weapon rather than her fists. She has and would always physically fight for herself and others though, she is very fearless and doesn't mind getting her hands dirty when fighting bullies off for random middle schoolers.
Traits: /
Abilities: As her hero persona Odile she fights evil primarily using two whips. She can carry them anywhere as the whip itself is activated at her will, she only has to carry the bottle sized iron handles. When she swings them and activates the whip, it seems to be made of a green glowing material. Once she inserts the black crystal into her suit she is able to access it as a source of enormous energy, upgrading her weapons to electrified whips, sparking lighting in the same green colour.
Same as the whips, it is not immediately deadly for outstanders to touch the crystal, however it radiates enough power to knock a civilian into a years long coma or cause brain death to children, other heroes may be effected differently and less severely. As a success of the Allico Corp. experiments, the energy simply runs through her body into the whips and the ground.

PRESENT

Social Status: Popular in school
Family: Adoptive parents Carrie & Robert
Relationship Status: Single
Place of Residence:

PAST
"Charlotte dear, listen to mommy, you're going to do what I say, okay? This is very important now. You have to stay quiet, even if daddy calls your name, you stay quiet." My mother put the hand-knitted blanket around my shoulders and helped me climb upstairs into the attic of our house. I nodded. The door closed behind me and it turned dark, dark except for the candle my 5 year-old self held tightly in her small hands, careful as to not burn the blanket. I knew how to hide, where to hide. My mom had done it before together with me, but now I was a big girl, I had to do it alone. So I crawled into the corner, between a dusty nightstand, worn-out curtains, an old bed frame, a broken floor lamp. The few rays of silvery moonlight that made it through the dusty window were barely enough to be able to make out silhouettes. I held my breath as I heard the front door downstairs opening and heavy boots entering our home. "Last chance Lebedev, hand the child over. You know the deal." An American, I thought to myself. I had never met one before, but daddy always told me about them. Generally, I didn't meet many people. "She's not here, I told you. We don't have her under control."My father replied in a heavy accent, yet I didn't understand English. "We gave you three years and you betrayed us, ran away. So we gave you a second chance, and here you are, Yakov Lebedev. We gave you the money, now where's our child? Come on, don't be greedy, Yakov." I heard a click. They counted to three, I counted to three. Then I heard my mom scream, and I held up my hands to my ears - I couldn't make a noise. Bang.
The wooden floor was vibrating, the old furniture gently shaking. To my surprise, when I took the hands off my ears, I heard faint crying. My father was asking for forgiveness in our mother tongue, asking God to stand by us. Tears welled up in my eyes but I swallowed everything. "Tick Tock Lebedev, tell us where the girl is and we're not going to harm you. You know, whether we shoot you or not, we'll get her anyway. Poor thing already lost her mother, hm?" For a moment there was silence. The click again. Then the piercing, deep, loud voice of my father yelling, making me feel the words in every single one of my bones. "Charlie, run!" I wanted to cry out for him but I knew after the second Bang that it was too late. As quickly as I could I crawled out of the small space and I threw the candle, thanks to the dust and dry air the curtains immediately caught fire, giving me time to open the small attic window and squeeze myself outside.
I ended up in a foster home outside of our small village. Over years and years I endured the torture of being the outsider. As a child, I always had hallucinations, inexplicable pains which bound me to the bed for days. On some days I ended up with broken legs cause "it" pressed me against the bed so harshly and with such great force. It felt as though my heart shimmied into the middle of my chest, and it started thumping, harder and harder and then it stopped. It stopped, and it sank down, first slowly, and then fast, like an elevator falling down the shaft. And it pulled me down with it, it wouldn't let go until I touched the ground, so I screamed, and screamed, but there was nobody who could help me. Possessed, they said I was. Until, I was 8 years old, they came back. They came home. I was adopted by Americans -

and that is how I ended up in the states. I learned English fairly quickly and, once I moved to the US, the strange incidents stopped happening for a while. Actually, I almost forgot about them as I started to pick up gymnastics, making me finally feel free again. Today, I know what was wrong with me, but I lock the memories up in my heart, and I keep them a secret. Nobody must ever know, to protect my parents' legacy. They gave up their life for my freedom, and today I am willing to fight to keep it.

~
Back to top Go down
https://mottled-pureblood.rpg-board.net

Page 1 of 1