Fading Colors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fading Colors RPG

~ private rpg ~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dorms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pakih
Admin
Pakih

Dorms Empty
PostSubject: Dorms   Dorms EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 7:57 pm

The dormrooms of the local College, usually twin bedrooms with a small kitchen and bathroom.
Back to top Go down
https://mottled-pureblood.rpg-board.net
Pakih
Admin
Pakih

Dorms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorms   Dorms EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 6:53 am

- first post -

"New year, new me!" Vincent thought excitedly and looked at the key with a small, blue pendant that said "203". He'd visited his family upstate for the semester holidays, returning to the familiar dorm rooms with all his things, freshly washed by his mom. He looked around for his friend who lived a floor underneath him, but he had time to visit later, he thought. He turned the key in the lock and breathed in the air as if it was a freshly unpacked book, he was clearly quite pleased to be back. It made him feel like a real adult, to be living on his own, attending university. He threw his Hatsune Miku figurines a kiss upon entering and sat down on the bed, analysing the room's interior. There was nobody else home as it seemed, so he took the opportunity to spread his suitcase out on the floor and rummage through his things to put back into the closet. There wasn't much to organize since he was a fairly simple man and also a broke student, surviving on the bare minimum. Once that was done with he shoved the suitcase under his bed and threw his clothes aside to hop into the shower and wash the 8-hour cardrive off, humming One Direction classics while doing so. It usually took him a hot minute to shower, mainly cause he liked to just stand there, let warm water run over his body and stare into nothingness. As he got out and dried off with a towel loosely on his head and one around his hips, he looked outside the window. "He hasn't watered the plants even once, I can see it from here!" Vincent gasped and hurried to their help, only for a leaf to fall off the dry, crisp plant as he watered the stem. With a sigh he examined the three plants on the shared windowsill. "Don't worry, now that daddy is home you'll feel much better."

Last edited by Pakih on Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mafumafu
Admin
Mafumafu

Dorms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorms   Dorms EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 4:18 pm

- first post -

Yuu was taking a last look in the mirror before he left the car he was in. He quickly went through his light blonde hair, looked at the piercings in his ear, fewer than he actually had and black instead of silver, his face was clean, not a sight of a tattoo ever having been there. He was still as gorgeous as they come with his more feminine features, although the shape was generally a little different. Instead of the pale color he was used to when looking into his own eyes it was a very fierce, yellow color. With a smile he clapped his hands. "I've come pretty close to you mother, haven't I?" He would have to visit her and show her his new look. Now he didn't have surgery and contacts to change his appearance, he was a little too narcissistic for that. It was a special technology he created to alter his looks, too complicated to explain of course. Done with his inspection he opened the door and left the black car with darkened windows, blowing his driver a quick kiss. He would rarely have anything to do with his "business" anymore, from now on it would be public transportation and convenience store food. He researched how a college student would behave, but never having been to school it would be a challenge for him. As long as I keep my head down it should be fine.
He made his way through the dorms, trying to figure out where his room was. When he finally arrived he put a sweet smile on his face and pressed the handle down, only to kick the door open so it would swing quicker. It slammed against the wall and he stood there, whistling when he saw the half-naked man standing on the other side of the room. I didn't know school includes services like that. But wow, I'm not going to say no." He dropped his suitcase on the floor, approaching him, cutting off his escape route by putting his arms against the wall. He looked up with a big smile, staring right into his green eyes. "You know, I'm really into redheads." He let go of him on one side to use his hand to run over his chest, only stopping right where the towel began. "So, what would you like to do daddy?" Which was when he felt like he was done with the joke. With a giggle he turned around, took out his phone and took a selfie with the man in the background. My first picture. That's fun. I love to tease the shy ones, but maybe that was a bit too much for a first meeting. The person he wanted to be at college was also the 'social media obsessed' type. Of course he didn't post that, but he had an instagram page set up with travel and childhood memories, lots of starbucks and random pictures with his friends, who didn't exist. Still he turned around with a grin, it was probably a good time to introduce himself. "I'm Alex by the way. Not Alexander, just Alex. My last name is the name of my future husband, but I guess for now it's Mitchell. Pleased to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Pakih
Admin
Pakih

Dorms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorms   Dorms EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 11:55 pm

In an instant, Vincent threw his hands up and let out a high-pitched princess scream at the sound of their door slamming against the wall, the cup he watered the plants with dancing briefly in the air before hitting the ground. He shrieked and crossed his arms in front of his chest as if trying to hide boobs. A cold shiver ran down his spine and he gulped as he realized that this - this was probably his new roommate for the year. Unable to speak he pressed himself against the wall, slowly sliding down a bit. "R-r-r-r-redheads? Oh, me, I? Yes, uhm, thanks! I think I just peed my towel!" The strange guy quickly stopped him by seductively running a hand over his bare chicken chest, seemingly enjoying the startled "eesh" Vincent let sound. He flushed bright red at the touch, he hadn't ever been touched that way, not even as a joke. One could see him in the back, on the sudden selfie that was taken, looking like a very surprised deer with a towel on its head that slid over his eyes. "Watering my cactus, that's what I was trying to do!" He picked the cup up from the ground, throwing it into the sink and turning around to grab clothes from his hanger. Clothes in hand he slurred off into the bathroom, briefly contemplating to lock the door, since that first encounter was excitement enough. "Alex, cool, I'm Vincent but here around campus you'll find various versions of that, last year's faves include "Loser" and "Fishface". His voice sounded muffled through the bathroom door. He got out and smiled goofily at Alex. "Choose one. Oh, and I hope-" He hopped over the other one's suitcase and rummaged through his own, crawling under the bed on his knees. "I hope you're not doing that more often cause I have THIS!" He jumped up and held some kind of wand like device in Alex' direction. After an awkward second of silence it popped open with a toot noise, spreading a small amount of confetti. "Aw no not the confetti, stupid taser gun! It's a pain to collect all the confetti again!" He sighed and got on the floor to wipe the colourful paper bits back into his device. Just then a knock on the door made him look up, a to Vincent familiar face opening the door. "Hey Vince-- Oh, meet me back at my room when you have time?" The sight of his friend kneeling in front of a handsome stranger made the chubby boy slowly back off and close the door again. "Josh! Ah- Nooo.. It's not like that.." He'd gotten up but figured it was too late now anyways so he just looked over at Alex, who must be pretty amused, given he didn't have a problem harassing his new roommate on their first day.
Back to top Go down
Mafumafu
Admin
Mafumafu

Dorms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorms   Dorms EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 10:40 pm

Leaning back Yuu watched Vincent make a fool of himself with a smirk, briefly looking at the man who opened the door. When he looked back he noticed Vincent's eyes on him and tilted his head, certainly amused. "Vincent should be fine. I'm assuming you're a science major? Let me buy you lunch sometime, we should see each other here and then." Already distracted by his phone that vibrated in his pocket he took it out, his face softened up for a brief moment, almost looking at the screen in a loving way. He was sent a picture of the Red Sparrow in high resolution, about to use his punch. If social media was good for something, that would certainly be one of those things. He quickly made it his background before throwing the bag he had with him over his shoulder. The suitcase was still standing in the room, he didn't seem eager to unpack his things. "See ya, sweetie." He waved his hand, but wasn't even looking in his direction, his eyes were still glued on his phone as he left the room. The man liked to have an idea about his surroundings, so he decided to take a look at the campus and the people walking around. He hadn't even thought about it, but he would be able to walk around town normally from now on. Ohhh should I go shopping? After everything was said and done he hurried to the city. It's been a while after all, he would enjoy himself properly.
---> City
Back to top Go down
Pakih
Admin
Pakih

Dorms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorms   Dorms EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 1:40 am

Vincent just stood there, looking at the other with a blank expression. "It's physics, actually.." He muttered but Yuu was busy looking at his phone anyways. What was it that made him so happy just now? It was a strange expression, he noticed.
Once the man was out of the room, Vincent let out a long sigh and threw his stuff on the bed, then sat down at the desk by the window. Promptly he decided to take out his phone, plug the earbuds in and scroll through his YouTube page. Not even a whole video later he saw tweets about a strange beast just popping up in the middle of town, the news spreading like a wildfire. "Oh... shit.." He stood up and looked through the tweets to locate where the monster was. In a rush, he grabbed his backpack and took a small, wireless earbud out which briefly blinked red. He was already running through the hallways - turning back once as he'd forgotten his keys - while speaking to someone over it. "Uhm, Mr. Lopez, do you have any coordinates for me? Is my team checked in?" He spoke in a lowered voice, yet watching that he didn't reveal any information in case someone heard him anyways. "I'm afraid you'll have to take on this one yourself, good luck." Vincent let out a sarcastic "Very helpful." as the call disconnected and he sprinted down the staircase. "Oh, Vince! Where are you going man?" His friend joined him and he quickly explained that he was just about to grab lunch when two guys approached them. "Yeah, Vincent? Where you going, man? You two having a lil lunch date, like disgusting little homos? Yeah?" "Probably eats dick for lunch.""I wouldn't let him suck me if he paid me for it, look at the twink." Vincent stood still in front of them, biting his lip a tiny bit and just taking in the comments. "Listen Rob I don't have time for this now, can we discuss this later?" "Discuss your prices?" The two laughed in a deep, mean, disgusting laugh and Vincent and Joshua looked at each other, Josh just shaking his head to signal his friend that it's not worth picking a fight. "I wouldn't pay a dollar to see your micropenis. Thanks for the offer, Rob." Vincent walked around them and left them standing there, running rather than walking once they were out of sight. With a few gentle motions he felt the iron cube in his pant pocket.

---> City
Back to top Go down
Mafumafu
Admin
Mafumafu

Dorms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorms   Dorms EmptyFri Sep 27, 2019 7:17 am

<-- City

Yuu hissed a little when he pressed a small button on a bracelet he wore, turning his ruffled hair into a lighter shade. He had the clothes that he wore when he left to go to the city back on, but looked much more pissed off than he wanted his always happy alter ego to look. He made it back to the room, quickly shooting a glance at Vincent and then sighing. "Evening, Fishcake." He modified the nickname idea he was given by the man himself into something cuter something, more or less instinctively. Strangely enough he took a liking to him, which Vincent would probably notice sooner or later. Either way he didn't feel like talking, so he took his clothes off hastily and threw himself on his bed to roll himself up in his blanket. The bed was small and the mattress fairly hard, but for some reason he felt comfortable enough to fall asleep in a few seconds. He might have grown up to be spoiled, but he also had his fair share of times he slept on the ground. At the end it didn't matter where he was, but that little room was one of the nicer places.
Yuu was quite good at building a reputation. But in this place people seemed to love talking, so he didn't even have to work for it. First he was just a little flamboyant, then they saw him making out with some guy so that turned into the gay guy and after that it became the fucking asshole. He threw everyone out of the lab, saying that their incompetence caused him a headache and that they shouldn't even bother and drop out right away. He did go to his classes, he was just quick on his feet during his free time. And that was all before lunch, when he happened to see Vincent in the crowd heading in the cafeteria. A small smile appeared on his face and he quickly ran over, nudging his side. "How about that lunch, Fishcake? We should stick together as roommates, right?" Honestly he was nervous about eating in such a full place, it was an entirely new situation for him and that probably showed on his face when he entered. He took a step behind the taller guy and pressed him ahead to create a path for him. Yuu of course ended up paying for his food, looking pretty happy when he sat down at a table and started eating in small bites. So, Vince. I disappeared pretty quickly yesterday, sorry about that. But tell me about yourself and all that. Like..." He chewed even slower while trying to think of some questions. Why do I not know what to say? Confused he tilted his head. "What do you usually ask when trying to get to know someone? I didn't really have to deal with people until now." He decided that he could be honest, as long as it wasn't revealing anything specific.
Back to top Go down
Pakih
Admin
Pakih

Dorms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorms   Dorms EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 12:42 am

<--- City

Vincent stormed into the dormitory, running down the empty hallway. The coffee in his hand he had hastily grabbed on his way home to seem like he was absolutely not just fighting Eve spilled over his hand and he hissed when the hot liquid ran over his fingers. He had his backpack over his right shoulder, because it hurt too much if it touched his left. Standing in front of the door, he breathed out heavily and ruffled a hand through his hair, gathered himself and finally turned the doorknob to his room. "I'M..... home." He expected to find Alex in the room as well, but emptiness and, with a wink of imagination, the plants greeted him. Better for him, he thought and threw his backpack on his bed. With a heap of relief he swung the bathroom door open and pulled his shirt down, then ended up taking it off entirely, to look at the gunshot wound. It was clearly visible without a shirt hiding it and would most definitely leave a scar, but in a few weeks, he estimated, it shouldn't look too suspicious. "Well, maybe this'll make me look more like a badboy. Scare Robin off with it." Vincent flexed his arms in the mirror and made a bunch of embarassingly cute, more-or-less dangerous dinosaur roars. His shenanigans were quickly interrupted and he hastily picked up his shirt to hold it in front of his chest when his roommate stormed in. "Ah h-hello, Alex!" Vincent greeted him and put his shirt back on, but it seemed like the other wasn't in a mood to talk, so Vincent smiled a bit and shut up to not wake him up as well. Though he wasn't someone who usually went to bed early, his shoulder sure welcomed the rest after an exciting day.
The following day went more or less boring, he sat through class flipping his pen around his thumb, staring blatantly at the clock as if that'd make it go faster. However, the most fun part of the day was yet to come, when everyone would sit in the cafeteria and he could hear people chat about the recent news, and the lunch ladies' television playing them as well. He wouldn't say that he enjoyed the attention Red Sparrow got - honestly he did - it more so made him proud. There was a lot of chatter about the recent attack, since it was so close to the college building. For lunch he chose the mashed potatoes, and almost dropped the soda when Alex nudged his side. "Oh.. hi." Of course he'd briefly overheard the recent rumours about him as well, though keeping a distance as his roommate was barely possible. Vincent was on his way to his and his friend's usual table - the nerd-table if you're being honest - though Joshua was still standing in line for his food. Alex had already sat down when Vincent noticed familiar faces approaching him, so he stood - somewhat protectively? - in front of Alex. Hey Vince, you found yourself a new cock to suck?" Rob turned to look at Alex but Vincent shifted aside to block his sight, though that attempt was quickly dismissed by Rob who pushed him to the side, and hefty, so his plate fell right to the ground. The faggot-corner is over there loser, we don't want to catch your homo-disease." Rob spat in front of Alex' shoes and turned back at Vincent, who grabbed his arm in a sudden adrenaline rush. "Oh look at that, you looking to pass AIDS onto me, buttfucker?" He let go and stepped back, stuttering a hasty "Sorry". For a brief moment he contemplated telling Robin that AIDS didn't work like that, but why bother. "Enjoy." , Robin and his friends laughed as he grabbed a handful of saucy meatballs from one of his follower's plates to throw them at Vincent, who's shirt looked deliciously like barbeque sauce and mashed potatoes from his own meal, topped with some juicy meatballs. He watched them walking away and sighed while kneeling down to clean up the mess. "Sorry. I wanted to warn you that if you sit with me, you'll automatically be a target too. But oh well, too late now." Vincent threw everything away and sat back down at the table, Joshua approaching them from the side. "Oh dude, we sit with the gays now?" They looked at him until he sat down and shrugged. "Sorry, it's what I heard." Vincent was offered to take his lunch, but he politely denied and said he'd be fine. "Welcome at the losers-table!"
After all the trouble, Vincent and Alex could finally have a normal conversation, though kind of awkward. He still smelled of food but he didn't care too much since he could just change in the dormitory, and shower as well. "Oh, don't worry I'm sure you were pretty tired, haha." , he said and chuckled awkwardly. "Uhm, well there's not really rules to follow? Just talk about your interests and stuff. Like Josh, he's really into tabletop. Well I guess me too. We share similar interests but I'm the better computer engineer, obviously." "Pff, you got no proof." "You want to work in mergers and acquisitions, you have no rights." They shared a laugh before performing a handshake as Joshua was headed back to class, unlike Vincent who'd finished for the day.
Back to top Go down
Mafumafu
Admin
Mafumafu

Dorms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorms   Dorms EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 2:03 am

Yuu quietly stared the stranger in the eyes, letting one hand rest on his waist. What a cheap guy. Would probably piss his pants if someone would point a gun on him. His hands were itching to pull something out under his coat, but he neither had a coat or a gun with him, so he stood there and then looked to Vincent. "Didn't know high schoolers go to this school." He didn't move when the man spit in front of him, but god was he lucky that he didn't hit. His hand already flinched a little, but Vincent grabbed his arm before he could grab his throat. After that disease left he followed Vincent, raising an eyebrow at the friend who came to them. "Can't believe you're friends with these pussies." His voice was low enough for his friend to not hear it, he didn't want to start any fight, mostly for Vincent's sake. And he wanted to keep sitting on that table. As pathetic as he felt, looking at the bunch of guys who couldn't even dress properly. Vincent included, but he felt hopeful that he could fix him up a little.
He listened to Vincent, barely even glancing in the others direction. A small smile formed on his lips when he heard he's a good computer engineer and an idea popped up in his head. Impatiently he tapped his foot on the floor until the Joshua guy left, then he suddenly got up, a big smile on his face. "Finally that fucker left. Come on mister boring, I wanna show you something." As the non consent kind of person he was he simply grabbed him by the arm and pulled him through the building until they arrived at one of the labs, where what he was working on was still on the table. It looked like a round, white ball out of metal, with fine lines pulling through it. "Be impressed loser, I worked on this a few hours ago and it's not finished yet but it should work. What do you think it is? Oh you know what I'm just gonna show you." Excitedly he pressed the top of its head which started glowing in blue and a small pair of arms came out of the ball, together with a pair of cartoonish eyes on the surface. It slowly started hovering, which made Yuu so he excited he bounced up and down. "I haven't had the time to work on robots in a while. It's so cute! When I saw your lab I got really excited, but you only have pretty cheap materials. Had to use what I can to make this little guy." The little robot hovered over to Vincent, placing its little arms on his cheeks. It made Yuu squeal for a second and jump around again. "So cuuute! Look at how curious it is!" But then it suddenly started squeezing harder, which made the blonde man stop and stare at his robot both fascinated and shocked. "It's violent. So cool. Oh, no wait! Leave him alone!" He tried to pull it away, but it didn't want to budge, so he smashed his hand on its head as hard as he could and the blue light went off again. It fell on the ground with a little dent in it.
Back to top Go down
Pakih
Admin
Pakih

Dorms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorms   Dorms EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 2:58 am

Vincent wasn't sure how to react when Alex suddenly jumped up to grab him and take him away. Frankly, he wasn't too happy to be seen like that with someone who was deemed to like boys. Not that he minded gay people, he just wanted to avoid trouble himself. "Don't say that, he's cool, okay?" , Vincent defended his friend. Though - he wasn't sure if Alex was being serious or not, sometimes you really couldn't tell. In the end he didn't wanna make a big scene in the cafeteria and throw a tantrum to protest against being pulled away, so he just obliged.
He was quite familiar with the lab, though he mostly spent his days tuning already existing computers or using scrap as to not upset the chem faculty when using their materials. Even turned off, the small white globe fascinated him and made him excited like a child. "Damn, it looks straight out of Star Wars." He leaned down on the lab table to watch it being turned on and hover around. He smiled from one ear to the other when it sensed Vincent's presence and started rubbing and grabbing his cheeks. "It's just a school, can't expect Nasa programs. But it works, doesn't it?" Vincent giggled as the robot tickled his ear, gently removing the arm from it. "From scientist to scientist, sometimes you can find pretty good stuff in the scrap metal the electro mart in the city throws away." Vincent winked, then a little "Ouch" when he got pinched harder.
"No!" , he exclaimed when Alex hit the robot, a shocked gasp coming from Vincent. "Oh man, it looks damaged.." Vincent mumbled as he crouched down to pick the little ball up and carefully placed it on the table in front of him. It was as if his fingers started itching when he looked hastily around the room and gathered some tools and wires. "Look away, I don't wanna get barbeque sauce on him~" And with that he switched his shirt for one of the lab coats hanging near the wall. It looked like various chemicals had been dumped on it in the past, and Vincent was not shy to get motor oil on it. "You should've placed the processor closer to the primary motor to get the most out of it." He explained what he was doing as he was taking the robot apart, re-wiring it and closely filing with the circuit board. "Don't worry, I'm just.." , he smiled as he placed the sensitive chip inside again, ".. just fine-tuning a bit." Alex had already done a pretty good job, but he noticed the small mistakes that would perfect the robot a little more, and help the sensors process so that it wouldn't try and squeeze someone's cheeks like that again. "It's quite impressive. The gears you used to make it hover without buffering, I mean." , he noted and seemed like quite a different person while absorbed into the work. For the final beauty mark he placed the bulged plate of its outer shell on the table and started re-forming it with a burner, not even worrying to wear appropriate goggles or gloves. He did burn himself countless times before with that thing. "There." He placed the plate on top, secured it and turned the robot around. "As good as new - and better." He touched the head, and instead of just floating, the outer parts moved outwards like an inflating pufferfish, though much cooler. It seemed to use the rotating shell as a way to navigate securely as it made a little bleep noise and the familiar eyes awakened again. "Oh no need to go into uhm, combat mode. You should be able to uh-- ah, yes there." He lightly tapped a blue light, a sensor he built in, which made the robot turn back into the little ball. He learned that technology from repairing his suit so often, though that was far more complicated than the simple movement he built into the robot. With a gentle smile and a motor oil stain on his cheek he looked over to Alex, hoping he didn't mind that he fiddled with his buddy, though it was too late to reverse now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dorms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorms   Dorms Empty

Back to top Go down

Dorms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fading Colors RPG :: Hero Age :: Downtown-
Jump to: