Fading Colors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fading Colors RPG

~ private rpg ~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miyashita Yuu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mafumafu
Admin
Mafumafu

Miyashita Yuu Empty
PostSubject: Miyashita Yuu   Miyashita Yuu EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 9:34 pm

Miyashita Yuu
"I was more addicted to self destruction than to the drugs itself... something very romantic about it."
Miyashita Yuu Villai10

First name: Yuu
Nickname: -
Surname: Miyashita
Artist name: Eve
Birthday: 01-10

LOOKS

Hairstyle: Short, covers most of his forehead, slightly wavy
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Pale yellow
Body Type: Tall
Clothing Style: Staying true to his villain look, he prefers darker colors and dresses elegantly
Description: Yuu is an atractive, young man. Even though he has a pretty face, his look roughens up a little with the tattoos and piercings he has. He didn't even look that was until he was established as a villain, he ended up having fun styling himself in a way that would please the public. When he doesn't style his hair it ends up being more messy than wavy and oftentimes he doesn't bother taking care of it. His tattoos reach his back and a few small ones can be found on other parts of his body. He likes dressing up in elegant, black or gray clothes, from time to time wearing a white labcoat. As little accessories he likes wearing gloves or fake glasses. Since his days in his father's company he gained some muscle.

CHARACTER

Attributes: Genius, asshole, psychotic
Dislikes: His father, overly sexual people (ironic i know)
Goals: Raping- marrying the Red Sparrow or at least make out or hold hands
Fears: what if the red sparrow dies while i'm not watching him holy shit i need to install cameras everywhere and hire a team that looks for him at all times i need more MONEY
Characterization: Although Yuu has a past that should make him an overly serious person, he ended up being a bit of a fool. He is not stupid in any way, he is a very successful businessman, supervillain and of course son, there is nothing theoretical he couldn't master, but he fell in love with someone he randomly saw once. He doesn't take himself or others very seriously, but ends up being mean to stupid people or people who just have an annoying energy, like girls who wear mini skirts. He is probably a bit sexist, but only to people who try to be sexy, since he sees that as his personal right. Which should make him terribly unpopular and it does, but he knows how to be charming and uses that incredibly effectively in the underworld. At college he cares a little less and studies more, which is one of his favorite things to do. He is a nerd after all, one who never watched a Marvel movie though. When it comes to his one and only love he dedicates everything to him, his heart, his soul, his life, just to have some fun with him at night. Coming back to his more serious side he developed a very high sensitivity to pain, making his reactions rather strong, but also a bit of a fetish in that case. I could meme that, but years of abuse turned his brain into a mess that would overwork every therapist. He values the touch of others, even if it's just a stranger, but he yearns being loved more than anything. Strange for him to turn into a villain then, but that's life. One of his more childish sides is that he enjoys building little robots or program A.I.'s that he can talk to. They often behave or look similarly to a childhood friend of his, called NEAR.
Traits: Probably so mentally ill a psychiatrist would have trouble diagnosing him

PRESENT

Social Status: Famous as the villain 'Eve'. He's open about his name being Yuu but the government is unable to figure out his identity, even with his looks being fairly unique. At university he's famous for his intellect and for being an eccentric, which is the nice version of asshole
Family: Miyashita Hideyoshi, director of 'Allico Corp.'
Relationship Status: If he remembered everytime he got engaged while he was high, he would be a housewife by now
Place of Residence: Dormroom

Past
click:

~
Back to top Go down

Miyashita Yuu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fading Colors RPG :: New Kittens :: Pending Characters-
Jump to: